Sunday, May 4, 2014

A few odds and ends to post.

I tended River and Desmond one night last week this baby was so dang cute I just couldn’t resist take a picture or two of him.  He is the happiest little boy and loves it when you talk to him.  A lot of the family didn’t get to see this happy baby on our Easter gathering because I think there were just too many people and too much noise for him and he had a rough day.  But that is the only time I’ve ever seen him really upset.  He is a delight to tend.  He has learned to grab the little pull hoop above him and pull it down.  It instantly plays music and he seems to loves it.  He also came one little effort away from turning over on his stomach.  He is growing up fast – too fast as most babies do.

IMG_6026IMG_6027

I was out at Lynda Ann’s and Jeff’s and noticed sitting on the table this tinfoil creation.  I asked about it and it was created by Hayley.  It is a person walking a dog.  Very clever I thought.  I also noticed this mug and found out that Mallory is following in her sisters footsteps when it comes to pottery.  However, unlike Emmi, Mallory has found her own in foreign language studies.  She is learning French and is excellent at it and apparently languages come easily to her.  We may have a linguist in our family.

IMG_6028IMG_6029IMG_6030

Last but certainly not least in importance, Emmi sent me these two pictures of the student body and class officers.  Great pictures!   I still can’t believe that our oldest granddaughter is a senior and graduating this year. 

IMG_6031IMG_6032

No comments:

Post a Comment