Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stitching Progress

I forgot to post a picture of my progress on my latest stitchery!  It is kind of fun to look back at the posts to see just how far I’ve come on a project in a months times.  It gives me a reality check on how many hours it takes to actually do a hand project.  I was doing some cleaning yesterday and noticed that I have about 6 finished projects that have been cleaned and pressed and waiting for Neal to take them to get them matted and framed.  One of them, I might add, is Desmond’s birth announcement.  It has been done for a couple months, Lyndsy.  I’m just waiting for dad to take the time to get it to the framing place!  At the pace he is going, you may have to wait as long as we are waiting for Mr. Boston’s two year old picture! 

The first picture shows what I’ve done so far, the second is what it will look like when finished.  Whew!  I have a long way to go!

IMG_6033IMG_6034

No comments:

Post a Comment