Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother’s Day Evening at the Gertsons

Annie invited Neal and I out to their home for dinner and games Sunday evening.  We went to our meetings and then headed out to Lynda Ann’s about 5:30.  We had a delicious dinner and played one game of Shanghai and then it was time to head back home.   Lynda Ann fixed Hawaiian rice, pulled pork, carrots and a green salad.  Delicious dinner and the dessert was chocolate dipped strawberries.  Yum!!  Thanks Lynda Ann for spending your Mother’s Day cooking a delicious dinner for us to enjoy.

Abby and Mallory gave me these special cards that touched my heart.  Mallory slipped her card to me as I was leaving and I was instructed to read it when I got home.  What a beautiful message from both Mallory and Abby.

IMG_6039IMG_6040

IMG_6041IMG_6042IMG_6043

Mallory’s envelope was also full of all sizes and colors of hearts with “I love you” written on them.

Jeff G. always gives me a movie.  He knows that I love fast action ones but lately all the ones that have come out have been R rated so he is limited on what he can buy me.  He did find a movie that I didn’t have and have loved watching it!  What a great movie.  Thanks Jeff!  The girls also gave me some new measuring cups and measuring spoons that I desperately needed.  Love them and I’m sure they will produce great cookies and other good stuff from my kitchen!

IMG_6044IMG_6046IMG_6047

Below is a picture of one of my flowers and a picture of Andrew sporting a new shirt that Maren bought for Brock and Brock didn’t like it so she gave it to Andrew and he loved it. 

IMG_0691

Some random pictures at Annies

IMG_6035IMG_6036IMG_6037

And to end this blog, a picture of one of Rose Abby gave me for Mother’s Day.

IMG_6048

No comments:

Post a Comment