Sunday, May 4, 2014

Some cute pictures sent to me from Tucker and Jamie

Jordyn Lyn, Lexi and Peyton had been to a dance competition and stopped by the beach on their way home.  Tucker sent me these pictures.  My favorite is the three girls jumping in the waves. 

IMG_0667IMG_0668IMG_0666

What do you buy a girl who have just about everything?  Bubble gum! This last picture is Jamie with her bubble gum that I know she loves and I try to send her a bag full on her birthday every year.  I discovered he love for the big gum balls when she and I were shopping at the wood connection and she mentioned how much she loved them.  So I bought her a bag and what I found out is that she chews the gum until the flavor is gone, throws it away and pops another one in her mouth.  I don’t know how many gum balls she can go through in a short amount of time but I’m guessing quite a few because it doesn’t take long for those gum balls to lose their flavor.

IMG_0665

I have to add here that I love this sweet daughter-in-law of mine.  She shared one of the nicest compliments anyone could give me (at my age) when she said, “When I’m with you, I forget age exists!  Thank you, Jamie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment