Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ugly Dolls

One of the girls at work had seen these ugly dolls at Toys R Us and wanted to make one but doesn’t have a sewing machine and doesn’t know how to sew.  So she came to me and asked me if I could make one.  She got a pattern off the internet.  I told her if she would get the material that I would give it a shot.  I couldn’t very well tell her no when she asked me if I would do it.  I didn’t want to take on yet another project this time of year, but what the heck.  I survive on projects lined up forever.  So I ventured on.  I came home at noon and put this ugly thing together.  She was sure that I would want to make them for my grandkids too, but I’m just not into ugly dolls (as they are called).  By the way, these stupid things cost $20.00 at the store and I made this one for about $1.50!  Pictured below is the front and back of one of the dolls.  Now seriously, would anyone out there really want one of these ugly things?

IMG_4252IMG_4253

No comments:

Post a Comment