Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another Christmas project finished . . .

But, this wasn’t a project for any of mine.  This was a project that Susan asked me to do for her daughter Sara.  I couldn’t refuse Susan.  She does so much for me and for Lynda Ann that saying no to her would not be an option.  Susan asked me if I would make a quilt for Sara.  She had the top piece and wanted me to pick out the bottom.  So I took Lynda Ann with me and this is what we came up with.  Sara loves cats so Susan bought material with cats on it and Annie picked out material with cat paws for the back.  It ended up being a Queen size quilt and I’m very happy to have this little / big project completed and can pass it on to Susan to wrap.  I think Annie has in mind a couple of projects for this weekend so good thing I got this out of the way.

IMG_4251

No comments:

Post a Comment