Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jeffrey’s 44th birthday–YIKES!

My oldest is 44 years young.  How did that happen and where did the years go?  I talked today with Jeffrey and we both readily agreed that neither of us would want to go back.  We liked exactly where we are right now.  I told him that I was grateful that our Father in Heaven had blessed us with memories so that we could go back in time to those very special moments when a tiny new born is placed in your arms for the first time and you know this baby is really yours and your responsibility.  Then a year later we find ourselves at the Salt Lake Temple having this darling, chubby little boy sealed to me for time and eternity.  Those are the moments that I shall cherish always. Talking to you and thinking about you today brought back a flood of memories of your childhood, teen years and adult years – some happy, some sad but always loving you and feeling your love for me.  Happy Birthday Jeff – I LOVE YOU!

IMG_3770

No comments:

Post a Comment