Saturday, May 5, 2012

A visit from the Gertsons and Neal hires Emmi!

Every year Neal loves to plant all his many planters that he has out on the patio.  I have to admit they are beautiful when they get growing a blooming, but I’m just not into planting.  So, last year he asked Emmi if she would stay over and help him plant and she willing accepted.  This year Spring came as usual and the pots needed to have new plants in them.  Again, Neal got Emmi to come and stay over night and help him. 

Lynda Ann was having a serious problem with her left eye and so she went to the doctors, Neal and Jeff G. went golfing and I took Emmi and we ran some errands and picked up some food for dinner.

When Neal got home he and Emmi went out on the patio to begin the planting and Lynda Ann, Jeff, Mallory, Abby and I played a game and then the Gertsons headed home, leaving Emmi to stay and finish with Pa and to dust and clean his office.

Oh my gosh!  Look how tall these grandchildren of mine are getting!  Am I really a midget or just a very small grandma?

IMG_3682IMG_3683IMG_3684IMG_3685

Notice the big sun that Neal bought in Mexico along with another pot.  I also had to take a picture of Andrew in his coon skin hat!  Apparently he is doing a report on Daniel Boon.

IMG_3686

No comments:

Post a Comment