Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Monday morning Neal, Jeff G. and I went golfing out at Glendale Golf Course.  We only had time to do nine holes but according to Jeff and Neal that was enough.  Both said it was one of their worst games.  I don’t pay all that much attention to my score so whether it was good or bad is not my concern.  I just get out there and enjoy the outside and hit the ball the best I can.  Neal and Jeff agony over their games for days. 

After golfing Neal and I headed up to Midway to visit with Lila Mae and go to the graves.  We stopped in Park City at the outlets and Neal bought some shirts a couple new hats and I bought two pair of shoes.

IMG_3771IMG_3772

When we got home, I ran out and did my visiting teaching, taking my families a loaf of home made bread and a bottle of home made jam.  Neal went to his wards family home evening.  All in all it was a nice day and nice that the weather was so perfect.  Not too cool and not too hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment