Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother’s Day Continued. . . .

I went shopping and to lunch with Lila Mae and Susan on Saturday.  We always have a fun time together and manage to each spend money on something that we found that we weren’t looking for.  This shopping day was no exception.  Along with lunch and shopping came the Mother’s Day Gift Exchange.  I came in with quite a haul.  Both Lila Mae and Susan know that I’m trying to get all the old Disney shows in DVD version.  They took good care of me.  Lila Mae also gave me The “Forget-Me-Not figurine along with the book.  It was a fun filled day and I even found something for Tucker!  But I can’t post it yet because it is for Father’s Day and I want him to be surprised.

IMG_3764IMG_3765IMG_3766IMG_3767

When I got home from shopping I had a surprise waiting for me from Lyndsy.  She entered a Mother’s Day contest for me at Great Harvest.  We didn’t win the gift basket, but she won my heart with this sweet entry letter.  I did get a loaf of free bread.  Thank you Lyndsy!

IMG_3752IMG_3753

1 comment:

  1. you bought me some Cougar gear didn't you. I need some more firewood. - T

    ReplyDelete