Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother’s Day

Lyndsy gave me my very favorite body butter.  If you ever want some cream that not only smells like paradise but is wonderful for your skin – you should order some Lyndsy.  It is fabulous!

IMG_3745

I got a card in the mail that had a $10.00 Coldstone gift card in it and messages from the Tucker Maxfield Family.  I will be using the gift card soon as summer is here and ice cream sounds wonderful!  When you open the card it plays “What A Wonderful World This Would Be”.

IMG_3746IMG_3747IMG_3748

Lynda Ann invited Neal and I to dinner on Mother’s Day.  Because of Neal’s late meetings we were not able to get out there before 6:30.  But we had a good meal prepared by Jeff.  Pizza and salad!  It was delicious.  Then we play games. Annie knows I love Shirley Temple movies and Jeff knows I love action movies.  He said he was still going to get me one.  Jeff was starting his new job on Monday and I’m sure he had a lot on his mind.  Dan Thurber came by and gave Jeff a “good luck” chocolate that he bought in Florida at the Harry Potter section of Disney Land.  I thought that was very thoughtful of Dan.

IMG_3749IMG_3750

I had a busy day myself, before going out to Annie’s.  I went to my Sacrament meeting and then visited two other Relief Society Meetings.  It is always interesting to me how different the same subject can be taught. 

No comments:

Post a Comment