Friday, July 22, 2011

Sunday go to meeting



I was happy that Jamie had her camera with her. Church is one place that I don't think to have it with me. If I go to someones home on Sunday I will take my camera for the just in case moments but didn't even think about taking it with me to church. I'm so glad that Jamie had her camera with her to capture these two shots. You can see that the wind was blowing and the sun was smiling right at us, but somehow we all managed to smile and act like it was a pleasant moment (which it really was). We actually had people stop who were going in to the building to wait until we were done. Nice day to capture a picture of Neal and I because it was our 21st wedding anniversary. Now you will all know what we looked like at the ripe old age of 66 and 67 and after being married for 21 years. Not too bad, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment