Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My blog expert

IMG_2196

While Jamie was here, we ran to Costco to look at a lap top for me.  Something I’ve wanted for some time but had no idea how to go about picking one out nor how to set it up.  I worked in retail and I know that sometimes sales people will tell you what they think you want to hear or they will convince you that they know exactly what they are talking about when they actually no very little but don’t want to appear that way.  I know you’ve all experienced that.  So, with Jamie’s help I bought my first big computer expenditure.  This is a picture of Jamie setting it up and getting everything ready to go.  It is 7:30 a.m., I’m ready for work and had just enough time to enter another memory on my blog.  Honestly, I had know idea how addictive and how fun a blog could be.  I’ve always believed in journals and always kept one.  Blogging is my favorite way and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment