Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One little incident that I forgot to report.

The place for parking at the hotel we stayed at in San Diego was incredibly tight. There was very little room to pull in and out without hitting another car. One had to be extremely careful when backing out. We parked our car for the evening. When I got out I notice two black suburbans parked across from us and the thought that went through my mind was, "We shouldn't leave the car here because we will get hit." I also thought that I should write down the licence plate numbers but didn't do that either. I dismissed the 'warning' / 'prompting' and we went on inside the hotel. The next morning when we came down to get in the car the first thing I did was check the back bumper and sure enough (and I knew before I looked) the back fender had been hit. Thank goodness they didn't dent it, but they did scratch some of the paint off. Of course, they didn't bother to leave their name and number or insurance. I was heart sick that Neal's new car got damaged a little bit. When we came home and I showed him, he just smiled and sighed. He felt badly as well, but a little paint will make it look as good as new! I'm so grateful that they didn't hit so hard that the fender was actually dented.

No comments:

Post a Comment