Monday, April 11, 2011

Two little ducks swimming in the water. . .

Two little ducks doing what they oughter . . . . . Can’t remember the rest of the verses.  It’s just an old song from way back in my childhood.  I went out this morning, headed for work and glanced over at the swimming pool and there were two wild ducks swimming on the top of the pool cover.  Oooo, the poor pool maintenance guy who is going to have to clean that out.  Ugh. 

April 2011 027 April 2011 026

I had a couple of fun surprises for this Monday.  Lynda Ann called and said she was coming into Salt Lake with a friend and would meet me at Costco on my lunch half hour.  I had some Ester stuff to give her that she is going to create an Easter surprise for our get-together this Saturday.  (I love how creative Lynda Ann is and how she is always looking for fun things to do for holidays.)  As I was walking up to the entrance of Costco out came Lynda Ann holding Boston!  She said that Maren was just inside.  How fun to see Maren and the two little boys.  Maren looked great for just having surgery on her mouth last Tuesday.  Apparently she had to have a skin graft taken from the roof of her mouth and implanted on her gum line so that she has enough skin and gum line to hold her new front tooth that hopefully will be implanted in the next three months.  She is hoping they will be able to do it some time in July.  Maren was on an errand to do something with Turbo tax at Costco and was then on her way to take Greg some lunch.  Lynda Ann was just after bread and then off with her friend to Roberts and then home.  I was thinking it would be fun to have a bite to eat with them but both seemed to be in a hurry and by the time we finished talking I had to get back to work.  We’ll have to take a rain check on lunch. 

My next surprise was a text from Jamie telling me that Jordyn Lyn’s paper dolls had arrived and that she like them.  I felt bad they were late.  I need to start thinking about birthdays a little sooner than the week before, especially with my out of town children.  I shall try and be more prompt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment