Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 1st and April Fool’s Day

What a dumb day.  Nothing of any significance happened to me except that all the clocks at work were set ahead 20 minutes so people coming in had a double take thinking they were late when they knew they had left home at the same time as usual.  That was kind of funny.  I got a call and a text from Mindy and Jamie asking me if Derek really did get married or if he was April Fooling around.  I told them I was close to positive that Derek did not get married.  He is one who is known for pulling an April Fools joke.  Nice try Derek!

Because of the first day of the month I need to post the progress on the sampler I’ve been working on since January.  I’m beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

March 2011 150

March 2011 152 

Just finished listening to the morning session of Saturday’s General Conference.  It, as always, was excellent.  I am so grateful to a mother who joined the church and stayed true to her beliefs throughout her life.  She sacrificed so much for me and I shall be eternally grateful for her testimony and example.  Thank you mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment