Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting ready for Saturday’s Easter Egg hunt.

It becomes quite a project to get all the plastic eggs bought, labeled with each child’s name, stuffed with Easter candy, and then the day of the hunt getting the eggs distributed around the yard.  We try to put them in not so obvious places but obvious enough that none get missed during the hunt.  I have learned over the years that it is vital that every grandchild get exactly the same amount.  They don’t separate, count and compare but somehow they all know if someone has one or two more than another. 

It took me nearly two hours to label and stuff 200+ eggs and I still have 39 more eggs to fill.  I ran out of candy!  And, of course, you notice Bella is right there in the middle of the project!  She was patiently waiting for a piece of candy to accidently drop out of my hand onto the bed.  Her wait was for naught.  It just didn’t happen.

April 2011 030 April 2011 028 April 2011 029

No comments:

Post a Comment