Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jordyn Lyn’s 9th birthday

It is times like this, that it is so hard to have grandchildren who are not close by.  I love reading about Jordyn Lyn’s birthday celebration but so wish that we could have been a little part of it.  From Jamie’s blog, it sounds like Jordyn had a wonderful day with her dad, grandparents and family.  Wish we could have been there.  I found these darling paper dolls and sent them to Jordyn.  I hope she got them on time and especially hope that she likes them.  They were made especially for her.

April 2011 021 April 2011 019 April 2011 020

1 comment:

  1. Haven't received them yet, but we will let you know as soon as we do! I saw these on NieNie's blog and thought they were the cutest thing ever. I'm so excited to see them and for her to get REAL paper dolls!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete