Sunday, April 3, 2011

I’m blogging or journaling this just for Tucker because he always says I win because I cheat!

After Mindy, Jeff and the kids left for home, Lyndsy and James stayed to play Mahjong.  This is a picture of the score I got and I didn’t even Mahjong that round.  I got winds and dragons and four of the same flowers.  Boy, did the score ever add up.  Very exciting.  I’m not sure anyone in our family has ever scored that high.  It may hold the record for a long time to come. Just think how high it would have been if I’d Mahjonged.  Phew!  And, NO, I didn’t cheat!  Pretty impressive, even if I do say so myself! 

 April 2011 014 April 2011 015 April 2011 016

1 comment:

  1. You cheated. The only way you were able to have such a high score was because I was not there to watch your sneaky little hands do their work. :) “CORNER!”

    ReplyDelete