Saturday, April 16, 2011

My grandchildren never cease to make me proud!

Mindy invited me to attend Maddie’s play at her school.  I’m very thankful it was on a Friday night.  I’m just not home on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.  When you have stewardship over 7 ward Relief Society Presidencies, there is always something that is imperative that you attend.  Anyway, I was delighted to be able to see Maddie perform as one of the ‘stars’ in this one act play.  She had pages to memorize and didn’t miss a beat.  What a wonderful job, Maddie.  Pa was sorry he couldn’t attend.  My camera battery went dead on me so I didn’t get a picture of Maddie getting a bouquet of gorgeous white roses from her mom and dad.  Yes, there were tears of happiness.

April 2011 033

April 2011 034April 2011 035

April 2011 036

April 2011 038

April 2011 043 

April 2011 042

This picture of the angel had to be taken.  The girl is one of Maddie’s best friends and Maddie has her on her shoulders.  Maddie is underneath the sheet.  If you look closely you can see her nose poking through and one eye hole she is looking out of.  It was very funny and very, very clever.

        April 2011 041 

This is a picture of Grayson showing me that he lost one of his eye teeth.  The space on the left looking at the picture.  He was quite proud of it!

April 2011 040

No comments:

Post a Comment