Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Never ending sewing projects

And cute Peyton chose blue and pink. She couldn't decide on just one color. The light purple trimming was much more flattering than the blue or pink so I am hoping she is OK with the purple trim.
Lexi chose tourquois. I think her skirt is my favorite.

Jordyn Lyn chose red. I wonder if she really likes red or chooses red because her dad LOVES red! Humm, wonder if that has something to do with "Go Utes?!"



Hayley chose purple and couldn't believe that I even had to ask because purple is her color! I thought it was orange. Silly me.



Abby chose pink
It is certainly my favorite color.


I always manage to have a couple of projects waiting as I'm finishing one. I have a good friend, Sally, who loves to do projects like I do and what she doesn't come up with, I do. She called me last Friday night all excited about some darling skirts she had just made for her two granddaughters and was sure that when I saw them, I would want to make some. Well, she was right. I went to the fabric store and bought enough material to make five of them. One for the following granddaughters: Abby, Hayley, Jordyn Lyn, Lexi and Peyton. They are specifically designed for little girls so that eliminates the older granddaughters. I made two on Saturday and made the other three tonight. I need to put the elastic in the top of three of them and I'm waiting for my daughter-in-law to send me their waist measurements so I can finish them. Sally wants to show them this Sunday to the sisters in the ward and see if there is any interest for the craft day coming up in October.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOO cute!! They will love those!! I want one :-)

    And who is that slacker daughter in law you were waiting on? How rude of her (haha)

    ReplyDelete