Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love to read


I have loved to read ever since I can remember. I think my great love for reading was taught to me by my sister, Lila Mae. I would stay with her every summer and she always had me reading. My very favorite books were, "A Wagon To A Star", "Polly What's Her Name", "Daddy Long Legs" and of course, "Anne of Green Gables". The biggest problem with me reading is when I get my nose in a good book, I can't put it down. The world spins around me and I am oblivious. Then when the last page is read I have to play 'catch up' on my house work and other projects that have been set aside. I've just finished re-reading two great books that come in a series of three. The third one is due to hit the book stores next week. I wanted to re-read the first two so that I would be reminded of the characters and the happenings as the second book ended. The book is called "The Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire". If you want a really good, fast reading book grab this one off the book shelf or at the library and plan on spending the next 12 hours reading. It is absolutely a page turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment