Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Thanksgiving and Christmas Preparations

 Yup.  With the holidays so close, I end up decorating for both holidays at the same time.  This morning when I got up, it was dark outside with black clouds.  The rain started and then it turned to snow.  So with the first snow comes the Christmas Music.  How can there be Christmas without Bing Crosby - right Derek?  This CD always makes me think of Lynwood and Derek singing along with Bing.

And with it being the first of November out comes the Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations and putting up the Christmas Tree.  Of course, the little hedgehog has to be present on the tree in remembrance of Derek.
This is my most favorite new decoration that Neal and I bought last year.  So excited to put it up this year.
Tree is up and I did it all by myself.  Love having a smaller tree that I can handle and is easy to decorate.  Don't need 3 ladders!!!  jk  But for sure, one very tall ladder in the old days.


I will post some more pictures when I get the tree completely decorated and everything else out and in it's place.  I'm holding off putting all the ornaments on the tree until Neal gets home.  He loves decorating the tree.  


No comments:

Post a Comment