Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Last Christmas Project

 Susan and I talked about making a quilt for her cousin, Lynn, who was such an incredible help to Lila Mae and the girls during the last couple months that Lila Mae was with us.  I have no idea how many trips he made to the house, how many blessings he gave, how many errands he ran, etc. etc.  But I do know that he was always there when there was a need of any kind and always, always willing to do whatever he could do to ease the pain of losing Lila Mae.  

I went to the store with Annie.  We picked out the material.  A friend of mine put the panels together and quilted it on her quilting machine and I bound the edges.  It is done and ready for Susan to give to Lynn as a thank you.  It doesn't come close to saying enough thanks but at least it lets him know that his help and kindness did not go unnoticed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment