Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Halloween

 You all know this is not a holiday that I even like to acknowledge but I know that many of my kids and grandchildren love this holiday.  I was so happy to get pictures of the costumes from Maren and from Mindy and have to post them.  I have to admit they are fun and clever and I admire the fact that you all like to take in and make it a fun dress up day.  

Jaden, love the sweatshirt!!!  You're the MAN!!!



As always, Maren looks darling.  You are a gorgeous witch!!!  I will add here that I'm just a witch, but not gorgeous.



Some very cute pictures of Mindy and Robert.  In this picture they are Sweeny Todd and Mrs. Lovett.
Earlier in the day she was a witch.  Another gorgeous witch!!  

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween.  Neal and I were boring and just stayed home and handed out candy to about 10 little kids.  Not much activity in our neighborhood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment