Monday, November 14, 2022

Holiday Projects

This past week was a fairly quiet week.  I had a few projects that needed to be started and worked on but other than that, not much happening.  I did get a picture from Maren of Brock with his newly achieved drivers license.  It is incredible that he is towards the last of the grandchildren old enough to be driving.  I think this leaves Peyton, Boston and Desmond.  So much time has gone by.  Congrats to Brock.  Enjoy this new found freedom and use it wisely.  


 I've also been working on a Christmas neighborhood gift.  They are cloth coasters.  My friend, Sally and I are doing this one together.  We spent a couple hours cutting all the four inch squares.  Hundreds of them.  Then I brought them home and spent most of the weekend pressing, folding and putting them together.  I will take them back to Sally's today and she will sew all four sides and then give them back to me to turn them right side out, press them and put a ribbon around each set of four.  Some pictures to get an idea of the project.  The first picture shows what they can look like when finished.

Work in progress.
Hundreds of 4" squares ready to be assembled.

Happy holiday projects!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment