Friday, November 18, 2022

Stitching My Heart Out!

 I just finished another project, that happens to rate up in one of my favorites.  Mallory has put her dibs on it so when it is framed it will go to her.  As we were looking at the pictured pattern, Mallory noticed there was another one that is a Christmas one.  Apparently there are three in the series.  One is the gnomes in the garden, (which I did a year or two ago and Mallory has it) the second (the one I just finished) is the gnomes during Halloween, and the last is the gnomes at Christmas.  Little did I know I would e doing a series.  They are so fun.  I called the Craft Center to see if they had the Christmas one but they were sold out and said they would order it for me.  Probably won't get it for a week or two so I will be starting something else until that pattern comes in.  

This is the one I just finished.  The whole thing just tells a story from the clothes on the clothesline to the gnome painting the pumpkin.  Love this one!  When I get the Christmas one done I'll have to take a picture of all three of them and post them together.  They will be so fun to see and compare them.

My next project.  This is a huge one and will take me months and months to get this one done.  But, I love these type.  They are a challenge and fun to work up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment