Monday, September 5, 2022

One Quick Stop

 After we left Lila Mae's, we headed home making one quick stop at the Loco Lizards for lunch and then to the outlets.  We wanted to run into Bath and Body.  They had their candles on sale for $10.00 off, which is a good price.  Of course we all found other stuff we just had to have - isn't that always the case?!

Lunch was fun and delicious.  This picture was taken at the outlets.  Mallory and I sitting on the bench that is way to big for me and just right for Mallory.  Yes, we all had a good laugh.



Emmi, remember how you always had to run out to the car to get my sweater when we were in restaurants because I always got cold.  Well, you will notice that I remember to bring my sweater with me and I put it on the minute we were seated!  

What an incredibly fun day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment