Thursday, September 29, 2022

A Funny Story

 So the other day - Tuesday to be exact - I decided to boil a bunch of eggs.  For some reason I had three dozen in the fridge and didn't think I would use all of them in cooking so decided to boil a dozen.  I was busy making a salad, the eggs were in the water that had just come to a boil.  The kitchen was quiet except for my Tabernacle Choir CD going when all of a sudden I hear this loud pop and then another pop!  I jumped and saw egg shell pieces flying around the kitchen!  Two of the eggs literally blew apart in the hot water.  I was picking up pieces of egg shells all over my kitchen counter and floor!  The pictures really don't do justice to the mess that was created.


Yes, it scared the bageebees out of me!!!  This morning I found more egg shells on the floor and behind the little fruit bowl on the counter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment