Friday, September 23, 2022

In Those Sad Moments

 I came home from doing some errands and had been thinking about Lila Mae.  My emotions were at their peak when I stopped and picked up the mail.  There was a package in the mail box addressed to me.  When I opened it, this is what I found:



How could Lila Mae have known those would be the last words she would write to me.  Those four small words will impact me for the rest of my life;  "Remember that I love you".  Somehow Jamie found out about the card and what was written in it and had this beautiful key chain made for me.  A timely gift at a timely and tender moment.  Thanks to my sweet daughter-in-law for remembering, creating and loving me.  Those four words remind me that we can't tell people often enough that we love them.  Four words that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

I love you Jamie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment