Saturday, April 2, 2022

Catching Up

 I'm a little behind in my blogging.  It's been a busy past couple of weeks so this post will be kind of a hodge-podge of things that have happened in the last little while.

First of all.  Neal and I had our Friday night out last Friday night the 26th.  We found a place is Sugarhouse called Oubergine.  The food was interesting and good.  Not sure I would make a trip clear to Sugarhouse to eat there again but it was good for a try.

I can't even begin to pronounce what we had or even remember what it was called, but here are some pictures.  The interesting comment made was that the place had been open for years and it was very crowded.  

I actually took a couple pictures but I can't find the dang things.  Loaded them, I thought, but they are no where to be found.  So, just use your imagination.  

Also, it is April so I will show the progress I'm making on my Santa face.  The hardest part on this has been the Christmas tree, but it is finally finished.


Also, it is April.  Easter is late this year.  April 17th.  I got out my Easter wreath and hung it on the door.  That is about as much as I've done so far.  I did buy two Easter bunny's bags full of three different kinds of popcorn and sent one to Abby in California and Jan and Mike Little who are serving in New York.  Hopefully it will bring a smile to their faces.  Everyone needs a a package in the mail now and then.


Mallory, Lynda Ann and I met Lila Mae and Susan in Provo to celebrate Susan's birthday.  We met a Joe Verta's - a favorite Mexican place of ours- had a delicious lunch and laughed and talked and talked some more.  From there we went shopping at random stores and then home.  Very fun day.  Good grief!  Can't find those pictures either!!  I give up.



No comments:

Post a Comment