Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sunday Thoughts

It is General Conference Weekend for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  The weather is absolutely gorgeous.  Spring in the air, tree blossoms busting out in full bloom and so many bulbs waking up from their winter sleep.  I love the Spring.  I love the warmth it brings.  I love the sunshine.  I love the smells.  

  As I listen to conference I remember something that one of the apostles said a couple conferences ago, 

        "When you stream general conference a window on a laptop becomes a window to God's love.

        A pair of headphones becomes a line of inspiration.

        An afternoon drive become a path to teach.

        Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, take time to listen."  

Our past and present circumstances do not determine our future.  The power is in us to be anxiously engaged and out of small things proceedeth that which is great.  Jesus Christ is the anchor to our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment