Saturday, April 2, 2022

Found the Pictures

 The pictures are out of order but I can tell about each one of them.  This first one was a rather funny one.  I went to work early one morning, parked my car, got out and nearly stepped on this Mallard.  He was not about to move.  Believe me, he yelled at me in duck language.  Scared the living daylights out of me.  Silly duck.  We think the hen that wanders with him is nested in the herb garden laying on some eggs.

Neal had his left eye cataract removed last week.  Came through with flying colors.  The nice thing is that he doesn't have to wear glasses anymore.  Amazing.  He went to school the next morning, but couldn't drive or go on the Front Runner so I drove him down at 6:00 a.m.  Came back to work until 9:30 and then drove back down to Orem to pick him up and bring him home.  Back to work and then I left again and drove him to his follow-up doctors appointment.  I didn't bother to go back to work after that.  
Here are the pictures of our lunch for Susan's birthday.  We had such a fun time.  

And these pictures are at the eating place that Neal and I discovered in Sugar House.  Certainly good, but different.  Not in my top 10 list of places to go back to.



No comments:

Post a Comment