Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Finding Pictures

 I was looking for Neal's birth certificate and had to go through a bunch of  books.  I never did find his birth certificate but came across an envelope that had a bunch of our family Christmas cards and a picture of Tucker's wedding.  Talk about a walk down memory lane.  Check these fun pictures out.  I think Jamie was the one who was given the assignment to put the cards together.  


This one was my personal favorite!
Found this cute picture of CJ, Justin and Madeline
I believe this was our Christmas at the beach house and we were all in Disney Land.
Tucker and Jamie's wedding day.
Pictures are priceless and so fun to look back on.  So don't anyone give me any nonsense about taking pictures.  So fun to look back on.


No comments:

Post a Comment