Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

 We all have keys that we keep.  Keys to unlock our home, to unlock and start our cars, office keys, pool keys, etc.  We try to maintain our set of keys for all the needs that we have for them.  Often we keep other people's keys to their cars or home just in case someone gets locked out or locks their car keys in their car.  I think we are all pretty successful in keeping our keys organized and with us to use when needed.  As I have taught gospel doctrine I've come to realize and recognize that these physical keys will never take the place of the keys of the Priesthood that will unlock the truths of the gospel every time!  How I love the gospel of Jesus Christ!  The gospel is true, the church is true, I testify to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment