Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Saturday

Neal and I had an interesting Saturday.  Our first stop was over at the Stake Center by 7:30 a.m. to help clean the building for a funeral that was to take place at 10:30.  Then home to get ready for the funeral.  From the funeral we went to the store and then to a new place we heard about in Fort Union, for a delicious breakfast.  After breakfast we did some last minute Christmas shopping and finally home to do needed laundry and cleaning of our own home. 
Neal came in the kitchen while I was cleaning and said that he had a Christmas present for me.  This is what he gave me.  I busted up laughing because I have a thing about getting cleaning tools for presents.  It is a good item that we can use to clean the tile in the shower and other narrow places, but don't think it will pass as a Christmas present.  Nope.  Not going to happen.
We also started a puzzle that was absolutely horrible to put together and believe me, it is going in the garbage.  It was that bad and I never want to do it again.  We have other Christmas puzzles that are a lot more fun.  This one did not fit into fun.  When it was done it was beautiful, but just not worth the time it took to put it together.  Sayonara to this miserable project!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment