Sunday, December 5, 2021

Celebrating Neal's 78 Birthday

 Neal and I both went to work on his birthday.  Neal down to teach a couple of his classes at UVU and I at the County.  He called me about 3:00 and said he was on the Front Runner and almost home.  I left work and picked him up and our birthday time began.  First we stopped at Deseret Book to get something I had on hold (for Christmas) and then to Men's Warehouse to see if we could get him a new suit.  I had hopes that he would find something he liked but also had my doubts.  Neal just doesn't walk into a suit place with thousands of suits and find three or four he likes.  If we are lucky he will find one.  As luck would have it he did find a suit that he liked.  After he tried it on and had the alterations marked we headed out.  We were on our way to have dinner at Market Street.  Our most favorite place in the world to go eat.  We had a delicious dinner.

I had fish and chips, which were beyond delicious.  Especially their fries.  I devoured them!

Neal had prime rib.  Both our dinners were delicious.  We stayed there and talked and just enjoyed the evening and being together.  What a fun way to celebrate his birthday.  There is something to say about being older and empty nesters.  Our time is wide open and we love it.  I'm happy that we enjoy our time together.  Neal has accomplished much in his life.  He is a good man who loves his family and wants the best for each one of them.  He is a good husband and I know that he loves me.  Happy birthday, Neal!  Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment