Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Sunday Day 5

Sunday was raining the whole day and a perfect day to be in the car traveling back to Seattle.  We were really blessed to have such perfect weather the whole time we were there.  Glad the rain waited until Sunday.  I notice that all this week it is supposed to rain.

We made it to the airport and turned in the car in plenty of time.  Hayley bought a knife for her friend, Toby, and we knew we needed to get it in the mail before going through security.  We walked through that airport from top to bottom a dozen times before Annie finally realized we weren't going to have any success getting stamps.  She addressed it and put it in the mail box hoping that it will make its way to Stansbury and they will get a notice to come pay the postage and pick it up.

I won't go into details but after going through security and Annie having a small incident with a total jerk who made a comment to her and she making a comment back she was beyond mad for a few minutes.  I just had to take a picture of her moment of frustration and this is what I got.  When I looked at it, I busted up in uncontrollable laughter for I don't know how long.  Again, no breathing, just silent hysterics every time we looked at the picture.  It pretty much captured her moment of angry.

After she had calmed down and we were on the plane headed for home.

What an incredibly fun adventure!  Thanks Hayley and Annie for inviting me along.  I had a marvelous time and am looking forward to more adventures in the future!  Love you both!!!

PS  Our airplane shaped crackers that made us smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment