Tuesday, June 1, 2021

First 2021 Trip to the Cabin

 Neal and I were invited to Scofield to Ron and Judy's cabin.  Neal and Ron left in the morning and stopped to golf on the way.  I picked up Judy after Hayley's graduation and we headed up.  As always, we had an incredible time with lots of good food, bridge and just enjoying the mountains.  There is a bunny rabbit who lives under an old dilapidated trailer across the road from the Stanfield cabin.  At the beginning of every year we always watch for the little cotton tail to come out from under the trailer and feed on the new Spring grass.  We were excited to see him again this year.  I think he must live all alone because I've never seen another bunny or any little rabbits.  We always leave him/her the left over vegetables.  We spread them along side the trailer so he will be sure to get them.


Now I know this may seem a bit morbid but I had to laugh when I saw it.  Neal and I had gone to the top of road for a short walk and there on the rock was a golfer.  Someone with a morbid sense of humor had found the dead golfer and laid him out on the rock.  Seriously, I started laughing and had to run get my camera and take a picture.  Poor little soul!



We were up at the cabin from Thursday until Tuesday.  Despite the golfer picture, we did have a fun time.  Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment