Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Apple and the Tree

Annie sent me a text telling me that she accidently bought some body was from Bath and Body, thinking it was lotion.  The next, after showering, she put the "lotion" on and then realized it wasn't lotion but instead, body wash.  She didn't have time to hop back in the shower so had to just rub it in as best she could and go with it.  We all gave her all kinds of flack and had a good laugh.  Well, isn't there a saying that goes something like, "He who laughs last?"  Anyway, the story continues.  A couple mornings ago used up the last of my lotion and grabbed another tube from the shelf, put it in my make up basket.  The next morning, after showering, I grabbed the bottle of lotion and put a large amount in my hand.  I realized immediately that it had a different look and texture and still proceeded to rub it on me.  Well, observation finally connected with my brain and I picked up the tube and realized it was body wash!!  Not lotion.  How funny that Annie and I both did the exact same thing.  Well, I didn't have time to get back in the shower so I just rubbed it in as best I could and then put some lotion on top.  OHMYGOSH!!  So I had to report to Annie that she comes by it naturally.  The girls all got a good laugh and Abby posted this cartoon on the family chat.  Perfect Abby.  And another event that just goes to prove that Annie was supposed to me mine!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment