Sunday, December 27, 2020

Gingerbread Houses

 Emmi came into town for the Christmas Holidays.  How exciting it was to see her.  Such a blessing for her mom and dad and siblings to have her be able to come home.  Emmi had almost every minute of every day and evening planned.  One of the nights they put together gingerbread houses.  I haven't seen anything quite as elaborate as the ones they put together, except at the Festival of Trees.  I told them they should think about doing some for the Festival when we are allowed to have one again.

 Apparently it took them a couple evenings to complete them.  These are the pictures they sent me.  Notice this first one is an aircraft carrier.  I told Emmi she should go to a toy store and buy tiny airplanes to put on the deck.  

Not sure which house was Mallory's and which one was Abby's, but they were both very creative.




All I can say is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment