Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Sweet Surprise

Monday morning we woke up to snow on the ground.  Not a lot of snow but enough to cover the lawns and driveways.  I wandered into Neal's office to look out the window to see just how deep the snow was.  Too my surprise as I looked down at the driveway below, it was cleared!  Someone had come and shoveled our driveway.  Not only did the shovel our driveway but the left a message in a heart shape that brought tears to my eyes.  The whole scene just screamed Merry Christmas / We Love You!  


Amazing and a wonderful scene.  So perfect for this time of year.  Actually any time during the winter months.  The most interesting thing is that I tried to think who would do that and as I started listing possible people in my mind, the list was so long that I couldn't possibly narrow it down.  Now that is amazing.  A ward family of love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment