Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas from the California Maxfields

A text came from Jamie that we would be getting a box from Amazon and that we shouldn't open it until we could face time with them.  I have to admit that I was worried that it was going to be another electronic thing that I wouldn't be able to figure out and would totally tax my feeble brain.  So we called Tucker and faced time with him and this is what they sent us.



 The wonderful thing was that Tucker was able to set it all up from his computer at home so all I had to do was push a button here and there as he directed.  That kind of set up I can handle.  

Thank you Tucker, Jamie and the girls.  We love it and I turn it on every day to see the pictures.  The fun thing is that Tucker sent everyone the password so that they can upload pictures on it.  So every time I turn it on I get new pictures.  We are loving this Photo Frame.  What a great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment