Sunday, December 20, 2020

Emmi's Apartment

I mentioned on one of my posts that Annie was the only one of my kids who had sent me pictures of her decorations for Christmas, so Emmi took some pictures of her little apartment and her decorations.  Love them Emmi.  Thanks for sending them.  Just proves that even if you are all alone in a tiny apartment you can bring in the spirit of Christmas and the light of Christ.  Of course, for some reason, the two pictures she sent me won't transfer to my lap top.  But I did get this cute picture of Emmi and her siblings when they picked her up at the airport this week.  Welcome home Emmi.  So happy you are here and can spend some much needed family time.  We love you!

They called me and said they were going to stop at IHOP for breakfast and invited me to join them.  I left work and had a great visit with them before they all headed back to Stansbury.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment