Sunday, December 20, 2020

Fun Pictures of Derek

 Derek sent me some fun pictures that I am excited to post.  It has been such a good feeling to be able to talk with Derek every month.  It is good to hear that he is happy and doing well and that he has found someone that he is happy with and even mentioned the word marriage!  Wouldn't that be exciting.  This is Derek and Margo.  Just so you know, I did edit this picture but for some reason my phone won't transfer the edited picture to my computer so we get the Instagram picture.  Either way, I'm just happy to have the pictures.

I'm guessing that Margo took this picture.  Notice the stuffed Gumby behind him.  
The two following pictures are of Derek at a Food and Drink Convention of some kind.  Could be a awards show.  Not completely sure but the pictures are great and one has to love Derek's suit and tie.  Only Derek could get away with that.  Love it!!

You look great Derek and we love and we miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment