Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Festival of Trees

Annie, Hayley, Mallory, Abby and I were going to the Festival of Trees.  I invited myself along.  We had a fun time wandering through all the trees created.  Most of them made for people who has past away.  Annie teared up many times and I a couple of times.  I get more sad when I see pictures of a baby or little people.  They also had BYU trees, Utah trees and Navy trees.  It was a fun evening wandering up and down all the isles and then checking out the gingerbread houses and wreaths and even going in the little craft center.  I bought a few items to help with the Primary Children's Hospital donation.  On our way home we stopped at Hobby Lobby to pick up a few craft items.


 As we were leaving, we found a kind person who said she would take a picture of our group.  What a fun evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment