Sunday, December 8, 2019

Neal is 76!!!

He just past 3/4 of  century.  He has had a good life and a busy one.  He is healthy except for his knees which seem to give him some pain going up and down stairs.  He will probably need to have surgery on one or both of them at some time in the future.

With Thanksgiving so close to his birthday this year, I didn't really plan anything extra.  Annie called us on Saturday and asked if we wanted to come out to her home to see Emmi before she left the next day so we accepted the invitation and spent his birthday (which landed on Sunday) out at Lynda Ann's.  She made  delicious dinner of roast beef, potatoes and gravy.  After dinner we played a couple games and then headed home.  Neal already had his birthday and Christmas presents from me.  His new wall TV in the bedroom and two new curved monitors for his computer.

Here are some fun pictures we took. I wanted a picture of Neal with the Gertson grandchildren.  Great picture!
 I also wanted a picture of Neal and I.  This one Abby jumped in and we had a good laugh.
 This one, we weren't ready and I honestly can't remember just what happened but something funny was said and that is the next picture.
 I actually love this picture.  Typical of me laughing at Neal and not being able to catch my breath!
 Finally a somewhat normal picture of Neal and I.  I love this man and wish him many years ahead of happiness and fun.
Happy 76 years and many more ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment