Sunday, December 22, 2019

Puzzles

Neal and I both love to do puzzles but when we put one on it seems to take over our lives and so we limit puzzles to certain times of the year.  Mostly, it is during the holiday season when Neal has finished in classes, posted his grades and we actually have some time to spend together.  So far in the past two weeks we have put together 3 puzzles and are working on the 4th one.  The 4th one is a really hard one and I will be happy to pass it on to Jeff with my blessing.  I'll will post a picture of it when we actually get it done.  Neal is working on it right now, but I needed to get caught up on my blog so opted out of working on it for a while.  If I take long enough, he may have it mostly done by the time I get back to it.  We are probably about a little more that 3/4 the way done with it so hopefully we can finish the miserable thing tonight!  It's been fun to put on the old stand by Christmas shows while working on the puzzles.  Love this time of year!
 This nativity puzzle is a Dowdle puzzle.  It was beautiful when put together.
 Another Dowdle puzzle of the garden of Eden.


No comments:

Post a Comment