Sunday, December 22, 2019

My Christmas find

I was with the friends from work and we were running a couple errands at lunch time.  Neither one of them had been in Orson Gygis and I wanted to stop there.  We all ended up buying something.  It is just the kind of store that you can always find something you just have to have.  Well, for me it was no exception.  As we were getting ready to leave I spotted this salt and pepper set that I absolutely fell in love with.  Talk about a great find.  Don't ask me what my obsession is with salt and pepper shakers but I've got quite a collection of them that I'm sure will end up at DI when I've left the world.  Well, maybe some of my children or grandchildren will want a set or two in remembrance of me.  Whatever the case, I'm having fun watching for unique sets.  Here is my great Christmas find.

The top of the car and the underside of the tree have a magnet on them and that is what hold the two together.  How clever is that!  OH, I just love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment