Sunday, December 22, 2019

Mother / Freda / Grandma Ross

Today I was thinking about mother and Jeffrey.  Not emotionally thinking about them, just thinking about them and all the memories I have.  Christmas always bring some moments of remember what mother created for us at Christmas.  We were a poor family but I never knew we were.  Mother had a way of making Christmas seem like we were the riches people in the world.  There were always home made presents under the tree and lots of them.  My favorite time was Christmas Eve when mother read "The Other Wiseman" and we would sit up and watch the Catholic Mass on TV.  Seriously, why we did that I do not know but it seemed to be a tradition.

She was an incredible strong person and a great mother who provided everything for me that a child could possibly want - security, and unconditional love.  Merry Christmas mom and Jeffrey.  Love you both.

This is a picture of mother's grave in Midway.  Becky went up to the cemetery today and decorated her grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment